DO YOU HAVE A CASE AND WHAT IS YOUR CLAIM WORTH?
Brown County, OH car accident Attorney Mike Christensen can help. Mike knows what you are going through. He has been helping people injured in car accidents for many years and has taken on the insurance companies and won. He can help protect your legal rights and maximize the value of your claim by negotiating with the insurance company.
Car accidents are common in the state capital. The 5 most dangerous intersections in Columbus, according to the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission, are:
- E Livingston Avenue @ Hamilton Road/SR 317
- Broad Street/SR16 @ James Road
- Dublin Granville Road/SR 161 @ Maple Canyon Drive
- Cleveland Avenue @ Dublin Granville Road/SR 161
- Morse Road @ Northtowne Boulevard/Walford Street.
There have been hundreds of crashes at these locations alone in the past few years, leaving many people injured. But a car accident can happen on any road, or in any parking lot or driveway. Wherever it happens, Mike can help.
Do I have a car accident case?
A knowledgeable and aggressive attorney, Mike will fight for you and search for effective solutions.
- How did your car wreck happen? Were you rear-ended or struck head-on? Was the other driver texting or under the influence of drugs or alcohol? Mike will raise question after question to get justice for clients.
- Who was at fault? This is a key question when handling a car accident claim. The insurance company may deny the other driver was at fault – and may even point the finger at you. That’s why you need a highly experienced advocate who will reveal the truth and hold the responsible party accountable.
- How were you injured? Did you receive a concussion, which can be a serious brain injury with a long-term impact? Did you injure your neck or back? The insurance company may downplay the seriousness of the injury, but Mike Christensen can work with outside experts, including doctors, to illustrate the devastating nature of your injury. A serious injury in a car wreck can turn your world upside down. Mike will set things right.
Do I need a lawyer if I’ve been in a car accident in Brown County?
Car accidents can leave drivers and passengers seriously injured – or worse. If this ever happens to you, you need a car accident lawyer who can help you get compensated for your losses.
A car accident can change your life, both financially and emotionally. Adding insult to injury, the insurance company will try to pressure you to agree to a quick lowball settlement offer.
You should be compensated for:
- Lost wages and future earning
- Medical bills including for hospital stays, physical therapy, and prescriptions.
- Car repair bills and transportation while it is in the repair shop, or the cost of a new car.
- Pain and suffering
You need someone on your side who will fight for you. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, get a personal injury lawyer on your side.
Why do I need a Brown County car accident lawyer?
Each case is different but personal injury law firms have many resources they can use to get results for you. A personal injury lawyer can:
- Examine records, including the official accident report
- Gather evidence, including interviewing witnesses and taking depositions, if needed
- Consult with accident reconstruction experts, to determine the exact cause of the crash, if needed
- Figure out your exact economic loss and the total financial impact of the car accident on your life
How much is my car accident claim worth?
That is a hard question to answer because every car accident is different. In general, you can be compensated to costs related to anything associated with your car accident. Even if these expenses occurred well after your accident, you shouldn’t have to pay for them.
Accident-related expenses can include:
- Doctor bills
- Car repairs, transportation, and, in some cases, a new car
- Lost income and future earnings
- Modifications to your home, if you sustained a permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
How can Michael D. Christensen Law Offices help me after a car accident?
Our attorneys have handled thousands of motor vehicle injury cases involving accident victims. We’ve dealt with insurance companies for many years and know how they operate. We’ve negotiated higher settlements and we’ve fought for them in court. We’ve helped people like you throughout the Brown County area get the compensation they deserve.
Each case is different. First, we’ll meet with you to get the details about the accident. We’ll review all related paperwork, such as police reports, medical records, and repair estimates. We’ll visit the accident site. We’ll learn all we can about what happened so we know the facts. And we’ll use those facts to get you the best outcome possible.
It’s important to seek legal advice soon after being injured in a car accident. Don’t answer any questions or sign any papers from the insurance company until we meet to evaluate your case.