Mike Christensen Law Offices is dedicated to providing superior services to clients located throughout Camp Lejeune and its surrounding areas. Our attorneys have extensive experience with personal injury, car accidents, employment law, truck accidents, and much more. We strive to provide the best possible representation for our clients while keeping their interests our top priority. Our team of experienced attorneys works closely together to ensure that each case is handled properly and resolved in the most favorable outcome for our client. Camp Lejeune Attorneys in Columbus offers free consultations so you can discuss your situation with one of our specialists before making any commitments or decisions. We are committed to delivering exceptional service every step of the way and look forward to assisting you with all your legal needs.
Our Experienced Columbus Camp Lejeune Lawyers Can Help!
We understand that every legal matter is unique and requires personalized attention in order to work through the complexities of each case. That’s why our attorneys take the time to listen and get to know you, so they can develop a strategy that best serves your needs. We also believe in providing exceptional service and are committed to making sure you are well-informed during every step of the process.
Reasons to Choose Camp Lejeune Attorneys in Columbus
1. Experienced Professionals: Our attorneys bring years of experience to the table, making them highly knowledgeable about all aspects of the law and well-equipped to handle any situation that may arise during your case.
2. Comprehensive Legal Services: Camp Lejune Attorneys provides a full range of services including litigation, appeals, legal research, and more. Whatever your legal needs may be, Camp Lejune Attorneys can assist you with the best possible solution.
3. Tailored Solutions: We understand that every case is different and requires personalized solutions to achieve a favorable outcome. Our attorneys take the time to get to know each client in order to develop legal strategies that are tailored specifically to their needs.
4. Quality Representation: We provide top-quality representation for each of our clients throughout the entire process, from start to finish. Our team of experienced lawyers strives to make sure you are always well-informed during every step of the process.
5. Flexible Scheduling: We understand that our clients are busy and may not always have the time to meet in person. We offer flexible scheduling options so you can get the legal advice you need without having to leave the comfort of your home.
Camp Lejeune & Lawyer FAQs
Camp Lejeune Attorneys work on a contingency fee so we don’t get paid until you get paid.
Cases we accept:
And you must have a diagnosis of one or more of these presumptive conditions:
Aplastic anemia and other myelodysplastic syndromes.
When meeting Camp Lejeune Attorneys for an initial consultation, it is recommended to bring all relevant paperwork or documents such as any medical records you have relating to the injuries sustained in Camp Lejeune, Dr. diagnoses, dates of being at Camp Lejeune.
Camp Lejune Attorneys strives to begin work on your case as soon as possible. After you contact us, we will arrange a time for an initial consultation and then begin developing a legal strategy tailored to your specific needs.