WE CAN HELP YOU RESOLVE YOUR COMPLICATED CASE
Dealing with an underride truck accident in Ohio? Confused about your legal rights and what to do next? Don’t underestimate the complexity of an accident claim. Get the facts you need so you can make smart decisions.
Talk to an experienced truck accident attorney at Michael D. Christensen Law Offices in Columbus. We understand how the legal system works in Ohio and can help you every step of the way after your underride accident.
We also regularly work with families dealing with the aftermath of underride accidents involving a loved one. In some cases, such accidents result in fatalities. Whatever the circumstances or cause of your truck accident, we want to work with you to resolve all your legal issues.
How to stay safe on the road
Underride accidents involve a vehicle becoming trapped underneath the back or side of a semi truck’s trailer. These types of truck accidents are among the most serious accidents we deal with at our law firm. They’re also some of the most complicated cases for many reasons, including:
- A truck driver denies causing the underride accident.
- A truck driver blames you or someone else for causing the crash.
- The trucking company refuses to share information about the accident or truck driver.
- The trucking company refuses to return phone calls about the accident.
- Your underride accident requires you to deal with several insurance companies.
- Liability is disputed between the trucking company and the manufacturer of the trailer
- An insurance company pressures you to accept their lowball settlement offer.
- The insurance company denies your accident claim.
- Whatever issues you’re dealing with after your underride accident, we want to help you resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We put your best interests first
Your underride accident may be challenging since there may be hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars at stake. Insurance companies and trucking companies know this. That’s why they will likely hire a team of investigators and attorneys to investigate your crash and deny your claim.
We can help you level the playing field. We can aggressively investigate your accident. We can demand information about your crash from the trucking company. We know how negotiate with insurance companies. And if anyone refuses to cooperate, we’re prepared to fight them in court.
Remember, you or your loved one didn’t do anything wrong. You shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s reckless or negligent behavior. Put your trust in a truck accident lawyer who puts your needs first. Contact us today and schedule your free case evaluation right now.