Semi-Truck Accident Lawyer
You can count on us after your accident
Dealing with a semi-truck accident in Ohio? Struggling to pay your bills while recovering from your crash? Feeling pressured by insurance companies or trucking companies to accept a low-ball settlement offer? Worrying about what you should do next?
We can help. Michael D. Christensen Law Offices in Columbus has been working with people injured in semi-truck accidents for years. We can explain all the legal options available to you during your free case evaluation. That way, you can make informed decisions about your case.
Semi-truck accidents can be extremely complicated. Discover what an experienced semi-truck accident attorney can do for you. Make an appointment with us today. Best of all, you only have to pay us if we secure a financial settlement or verdict for you. It’s that simple.
What legal issues are you dealing with?
Accidents caused by a commercial truck driver might seem straightforward. All you have to do is call the police after your tractor-trailer accident and they will take care of everything, right? Don’t be so sure.
Semi-truck accidents are some of the most complicated types of truck accidents we deal with at our law firm. That’s because there are so many different issues that can come up involving several different companies and their attorneys. These include:
- A semi-truck driver denies causing your accident
- A truck driver blames you for causing the accident
- A trucking company refuses to release important documents, including:
- The truck driver’s driving history
- The truck driver’s Hours of Service (HOS) logs
- The truck driver’s cell phone records (especially if the driver was texting)
- Maintenance records
- Repair records
- Hiring records
- The insurance company makes a lowball settlement offer
- The insurance company denies your accident claim
- Several companies are at fault for the accident, including:
- The trucking company
- The company that improperly loaded truck
- The company that improperly packaged items in the truck’s trailer
- The company that made dangerous products loaded into the truck’s trailer
Whatever legal issues you’re dealing with after your accident, we want to help you deal with them effectively and efficiently.
We put your interests first
The stakes are high after your accident. Depending on the circumstances and the cause of your truck accident, your accident claim could be worth hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars. Trucking companies and their insurance providers know this. That’s why they do everything they can to deny your claim.
They don’t intimidate us. We know how to take them on and win. What’s the secret to our success? We know how to investigate truck accidents. We understand how the legal system works. And we’re prepared to do the work that needs to be done to be successful, including even taking your case to trial in court if necessary.
Put your trust in a dedicated semi-truck accident attorney who puts your needs first. Contact us right now.