What Should I Do If I've Been Involved In a Car Accident?
You Need To Call Attorney Mike Christensen. Serving Injured Victims and Families Who Lost Loved Ones Throughout Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH car accident Attorney Mike Christensen can help. Mike knows what you are going through. He has been helping people injured in car accidents for many years and has taken on the insurance companies-and won. He can help protect your legal rights and maximize the value of your claim by negotiating with the insurance company.
Car accidents are common in the state capital. The 5 most dangerous intersections in Columbus, according to the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission, are:
- E Livingston Avenue @ Hamilton Road/SR 317
- Broad Street/SR16 @ James Road
- Dublin Granville Road/SR 161 @ Maple Canyon Drive
- Cleveland Avenue @ Dublin Granville Road/SR 161
- Morse Road @ Northtowne Boulevard/Walford Street.
There have been hundreds of crashes at these locations alone in the past few years, leaving many people injured. But a car accident can happen on any road, or in any parking lot or driveway. Wherever it happens, Mike can help.
Do I have a car accident case?
A knowledgeable and aggressive attorney, Mike will fight for you and search for effective solutions.
- How did your car wreck happen? Were you rear-ended or struck head on? Was the other driver texting or under the influence of drugs or alcohol? Mike will raise question after question to get justice for clients.
- Who was at fault? This is a key question when handling a car accident claim. The insurance company may deny the other driver was at fault - and may even point the finger at you. That's why you need a highly experienced advocate who will reveal the truth and hold the responsible party accountable.
- How were you injured? Did you receive a concussion, which can be a serious brain injury with a long-term impact? Did you injury your neck or back? The insurance company may downplay the seriousness of the injury, but Mike Christensen can work with outside experts, including doctors, to illustrate the devastating nature of your injury. A serious injury in a car wreck turn your world upside down. Mike will set things right.
Do I need a lawyer if I've been in a car accident?
Some accidents are very dangerous and leave drivers and passengers seriously hurt-or killed. When this happens, you need legal representation to help you get compensation for your losses.
Being injured in a car accident can greatly disrupt your life in many ways. Pain and suffering. The loss of your car, which you rely on for transportation. Loss of income, because your injury prevents you from working. At the same time, bills pile up. Medical bills-doctor appointments, hospitalization expenses, physical therapy sessions and prescription medications. Car repair bills-or the cost of a new car.
The experience of being injured in a crash can also affect you emotionally, making it more difficult to make decisions about what to do next. Don't expect any sympathy from the insurance company. They will try to pressure you to agree to a quick and cheap settlement of your claim.
That's why you need someone in your corner who will fight for your best interests. If you've been hurt in a car accident, it's very important to get legal advice as soon as possible. Contact us to learn more about how to protect your rights.
How can Michael D. Christensen Law Offices help me after a car accident?
Our attorneys have handled thousands of motor vehicle injury cases involving accident victims. We've dealt with insurance companies for many years and know how they operate. We've negotiated higher settlements and we've fought for them in court. We've helped people like you throughout the greater Columbus area get the compensation they deserve.
Each case is different. First, we'll meet with you to get the details about the accident. We'll review all related paperwork, such as police reports, medical records and repair estimates. We'll visit the accident site. We'll learn all we can about what happened so we know the facts. And we'll use those facts to get you the best outcome possible.
It's important to seek legal advice soon after being injured in a car accident. Don't answer any questions or sign any papers from the insurance company until we meet to evaluate your case.