Ashtabula Car Accident Lawyer Mike Christensen Can Help!
If you’ve been in a car accident in Ohio, you may be wondering if you need to hire a lawyer. The answer to this question depends on the severity of the accident and the injuries involved. If you’ve been in a minor fender bender with no injuries, you likely won’t need a lawyer. However, if you’ve been in a more serious accident with injuries, you may want to consider hiring a lawyer to help you with your claim.
Ashtabula car accident lawyer Mike Christensen can help you determine if you need legal assistance and fight for the compensation you deserve. You may not know where to turn for help, and you may not know what your legal rights are. That’s where Michael Christensen Law Offices comes in. We’re a top-rated Ashtabula personal injury law firm, and we can help you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge of the laws that govern car accident cases in Ohio, and we’re fully dedicated to helping you fight for a fair settlement. Don’t go through this difficult time alone – let us help you get back on your feet.
Types Of Car Accidents in Ashtabula, Ohio – Some Of The Most Common Include:
If you are in a car accident, it is important to know what kind of accident it is. Not all car accidents require the help of a lawyer, but some do. Here are a few different types of car accidents that may require legal assistance.
- Rear-End Collisions: These kinds of accidents often happen when one driver is following another too closely. They can also happen if one driver is not paying attention and rear-ends another vehicle. Rear-end collisions can cause serious injuries, so it is important to seek legal assistance if you are involved in one.
- Head-On Collisions: These accidents occur when two vehicles collide head-on. They can be very serious and often result in fatalities. If you are involved in a head-on collision, it is important to contact a lawyer immediately
- Side-Impact Collisions: These accidents happen when one vehicle hits another from the side. They can be very dangerous and often result in serious injuries. If you are involved in a side-impact collision, it is important to seek legal assistance.
No matter what kind of car accident you are involved in, it is important to seek medical attention right away. After you have seen a doctor, you should then contact Attorney Mike Christensen to discuss your legal options. We will be able to help you understand your legal rights and will fight for the compensation you deserve.
Legal Rights After A Car Accident
Car accidents are stressful, frightening events that can quickly become overwhelming. When you’re in the middle of something like this, it’s easy to forget about your legal rights – but rest assured, Michael Christensen Law Offices is here to remind you about them!
After an accident occurs, it is best not to speak to the insurance company until you speak with our experienced attorneys. The insurance company is hoping you will agree to settle quickly for a low amount, without taking the time to fully investigate your case. Michael Christensen Law Offices will thoroughly review your case to find out exactly how much compensation you deserve for your injury.
Do You Have A Case And What Is Your Claim Worth?
Ashtabula, OH car accident Attorney Mike Christensen can help. Mike knows what you are going through. He has been helping people injured in car accidents for many years and has taken on the insurance companies and won. He can help protect your legal rights and maximize the value of your claim by negotiating with the insurance company.
Car accidents are common in the state capital. The 5 most dangerous intersections in Columbus, according to the Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission, are:
- E Livingston Avenue @ Hamilton Road/SR 317
- Broad Street/SR16 @ James Road
- Dublin Granville Road/SR 161 @ Maple Canyon Drive
- Cleveland Avenue @ Dublin Granville Road/SR 161
- Morse Road @ Northtowne Boulevard/Walford Street.
There have been hundreds of crashes at these locations alone in the past few years, leaving many people injured. But a car accident can happen on any road, or in any parking lot or driveway. Wherever it happens, Mike can help.
Do I Have A Car Accident Case?
A knowledgeable and aggressive attorney, Mike will fight for you and search for effective solutions.
- How did your car wreck happen? Were you rear-ended or struck head-on? Was the other driver texting or under the influence of drugs or alcohol? Mike will raise question after question to get justice for clients.
- Who was at fault? This is a key question when handling a car accident claim. The insurance company may deny the other driver was at fault – and may even point the finger at you. That’s why you need a highly experienced advocate who will reveal the truth and hold the responsible party accountable.
- How were you injured? Did you receive a concussion, which can be a serious brain injury with a long-term impact? Did you injure your neck or back? The insurance company may downplay the seriousness of the injury, but Mike Christensen can work with outside experts, including doctors, to illustrate the devastating nature of your injury. A serious injury in a car wreck can turn your world upside down. Mike will set things right.
Do I Need A Lawyer If I’ve Been In A Car Accident?
Car accidents can leave drivers and passengers seriously injured – or worse. If this ever happens to you, you need a car accident lawyer who can help you get compensated for your losses.
A car accident can change your life, both financially and emotionally. Adding insult to injury, the insurance company will try to pressure you to agree to a quick lowball settlement offer.
You should be compensated for:
- Lost wages and future earning
- Medical bills including for hospital stays, physical therapy, and prescriptions.
- Car repair bills and transportation while it is in the repair shop, or the cost of a new car.
- Pain and suffering
You need someone on your side who will fight for you. If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, get a personal injury lawyer on your side.
Why Do I Need A Car Accident Lawyer?
Each case is different but personal injury law firms have many resources they can use to get results for you. A personal injury lawyer can:
- Examine records, including the official accident report
- Gather evidence, including interviewing witnesses and taking depositions, if needed
- Consult with accident reconstruction experts, to determine the exact cause of the crash, if needed
- Figure out your exact economic loss and the total financial impact of the car accident on your life
How Much Is My Car Accident Claim Worth?
That is a hard question to answer because every car accident is different. In general, you can be compensated to costs related to anything associated with your car accident. Even if these expenses occurred well after your accident, you shouldn’t have to pay for them.
Accident-related expenses can include:
- Doctor bills
- Car repairs, transportation, and, in some cases, a new car
- Lost income and future earnings
- Modifications to your home, if you sustained a permanent disability
- Pain and suffering
How Can Michael D. Christensen Law Offices, LLC Injury and Accident Attorney Help Me After A Car Accident?
Our attorneys have handled thousands of motor vehicle injury cases involving accident victims. We’ve dealt with insurance companies for many years and know how they operate. This helps us negotiate higher settlements or fight them in court. In addition, we have helped people like you throughout the greater Columbus area get the compensation they deserve.
Each case is different. First, we’ll meet with you to get the details about the accident. We’ll review all related paperwork, such as police reports, medical records, and repair estimates. Furthermore, we will visit the accident site and learn all we can about what happened so we know the facts. And we’ll use those facts to get you the best outcome possible.
It’s important to seek legal advice soon after being injured in a car accident. Don’t answer any questions or sign any papers from the insurance company until we meet to evaluate your case.